Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Start Of Something BEE -Utiful!

Hey there everyone! So excited to start Blogging...! So what shall I blog about first??? Lets start with my TOP !0 STUPID things (I'm talking current trendz, tv, products, habits, notions...WHATEVER)

#10. TOO MUCH BLING, it's fine to add a little sparkle to your life, but looking like a disco ball or a spangle bangle (arnt we glad that fad is over) is just a huge DON'T. Leave your rhinestone belt, tee, jeans and trucker caps at home! You're obstructing everyone's view with your gaudiness. Also, its a double DON'T if you add Zebra print into the equation.

#9. Extreme Couponing! (I'm not talking the show...I'm talking the ACT)...Saving in such bulk is great in theory...however I can't help but feel this is really another form of hoarding that's surfaced among middle aged Americans due to the toxic economic climate. Who has 6 hours to clip coupons???? or plan shopping trips...for groceries

#8. Scrunchies, Yes, I heard somewhere THEY'RE BACK...and they shouldn't be...not in your hair...not on your wrist...not even in our bathroom drawers!...hell, pull them from the drugstore shelf so as to not acknowledge the notion that they exist!

#7. Vampire/Wolf  Madness!!! I will admit to reading and watching Twilight...I get the interest in True Blood and I understand the "romantic" allure of it all, but EVERYONE these days is coming out with some book, tv show or movie about this stuff...JUST OVER IT

#6. EXPENSIVE RARE SKIN CARE, I am ALL about "Your skin IS the most important thing you wear"...however...paying over $80.00+ for a 4oz bottle of anything just because it was: stirred in a vat polished with ivory, counterclockwise, ONLY during a full moon ...while Mozart is being played is ridiculous!!!! Celebs and magazines have given us the idea that the more money you shell out for a product the better it is. If you compare all ingredients on  the labels of MOST Cleansers and creams...they're pretty much the SAME...and if you find something "different"...like some special word you DON'T understand....its because it's a fancy name they've given for a "fruit extract"..or a "perfume agent"

#5. Jersey Themed EVERYTHING!    I LOVE the Jersey shows...just tired of having half of my TIVO priority list look like a west coast phone directory.

#4. THE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE being weenies! Can we find something else to say besides "I really feel like my future Husband/Wife is in the room"...or "I'm here to find true love"...also, VERY sick of them "feeling bad" when they let someone go home. I cant stand how they go on and on about how great the person who just left is. If they were so great, you would have kept them, wouldn't you? I'd like to see a Bachelorette or Bachelor "tell it like it is. " EXAMPLE: It would be AWESOME is Ashley said something like "I just wasn't into Ames because he's socially awkward and wears funny pants"... or if Bachelor Brad has stated right off the bat "I'm in Lust with the cute Southern blonde, half of you can go home unless you have big boobs or you're named Emily"...p.s.ENOUGH crying, ABC if these people were good at acting they would BE acting...were not buying it

#3. Kids going straight from Toddler to Teen, has anyone else noticed this>???? There are no children anymore...one day they're babies playing with spoons and buckets then BAM, you're upgrading your cell phone plan to family because they "NEED an i phone" you know "just in case...just for emergencies". We need to start buying "kids" "shutterbugs"...you know that one button phone that ONLY calls 911 and home. (the one made for elderly people.)(hey that's what they NEED it for, right?) There is NO "Barbie Phase"...they ARE Barbie. dieting at age 11 calling boys at age 9. SLOW the hell down.

#2. Celebs who are famous for being stupid. (I don't even need to elaborate)

#!. PLANKING what is this anyway???...laying on our stomach on or in random places?? Has America REALLY gotten THIS Bored??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment