So, I found this dress after watching "Courtney Loves Dallas." I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a reality TV Hag. (I'm not the ONLY one, am I??? ;) ) I saw Courtney Kerr wearing this little black swing dress in the episode where she confronts her "SCHMEX" (Shmuck of a some-what ex) Matt. (Shame on him for Breakin' our little Courtney's heart like he did....) Well, at least she looked good when she walked away leaving him in all his Douche glory) I immediately found myself asking myself being more concerned with
WHAT COURTNEY WORE on her (lets NOT call it a) Date. Simple, clean, cute and classic, LOVE, LOVE<LOVED her little black ASOS dress. At an affordable price point: under $60.00 I decided to give it a go, and order one for myself. GLAD I did. Received this dress this week and was so happy, I am convinced every girl of ANY size should own THIS dress. NO joke. I don't care if you shop High or Low end... This is a staple. Amazing fit, great quality, can be dressed up or down. Super flattering and can be worn year round. I love this dress so much, I'm considering purchasing it in the green as well. I have already received multiple compliments and intend to wear it again (twice in the same month for a piece of my wardrobe is a rarity)
$51.85
No comments:
Post a Comment