Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Make Me UP! DEAL

Youngblood Cosmetics!!!!
10% off TODAY till the end of JULY
if you order through

WHY I LOVE IT: It looks flawless on your face...so healthy you can sleep in it...
As a longtime Bare Minerals customer I made the switch for a few reasons.
1. I was tired of my mineral make up smelling like a metal mask.
2. I was tired of sparkling like Edward Cullin on a sunny day in San Diego (from the neck up...)
3. Other mineral make up seems to wear off mid-day

I also really feel like my skin can breathe in this foundation. Since wearing it, I get complements from people all the time on how poor-less my face looks. The color blends really well for a great match from season to season, and I never look blotchy or cakey! Note: this is PROFESSIONAL make-up...it last longer, you get more for your money and it's specially formulated to promote a healthy complexion. If you happen to have sensitive or irritable skin, this is a very wise investment. There are also "starter kits" at a very reasonable price of $45.00 (includes: 2 foundations, 1 blush, 1 setting powder, a Kabuki brush and a bonus of the high def powder.) for those of you who want to "try it out"
P.S. This stuff can cover up a blemish or a huge zit like a mo-fo

WHAT YB products I use:
  • Natural Mineral Foundation $42.00 retail
  • Hi-Def Hydrating Powder  $40.00 retail
  • Minerals in the Mist- Refresh $24.00 retail
  • Mineral Rice Setting Powder $24.00 retail
And I just ordered:
  • pressed mineral eye shadow quad
  • two of their lipsticks in Pink Lust and Just Pink.
Here are a few promotions and special products offered exclusively through THE Housewife Haven to you:


No comments:

Post a Comment