Saturday, July 30, 2011
The Bachelorette... (Spoiler Alert)
I'm a HUGE! fan of the Bachelor/ Bachelorette shows, but can't help but feel like this season is BORING! Does anyone else feel the same??? We ALL know who she picks...thanks to http://realitysteve.com/....JP! JP is Super Red Light Special Creepster...He's kinda of obesessed....like "Save's Ashley's farts in a jar obsessed." Makes me wonder why he was so DEVISTATED by his last break up??? hmmmm??? BUT hey, if they're happy...they're happy. all joking aside, they seem like to two nice people. Two Nice BORING people, but NICE nonetheless. This may have been the Bachelorette that broke the viewer's back. Besides Douchebag Bentley...(The ONLY guy I think I'd buy a plane ticket to slap) and Ames...being awkward (sweet, but awkward..and weird...really smart...kinda)...I was totally disinterested.
ABC better step up their game next season or I'm going to peace out! (and I have a feeling others might too)...I AM HOWEVER hearing Emily may be the next Bachelorette...if so...they may just hook me in again....AND I want a twist. A BiG one....like a real awful one on one date in somewhere like Kerman, CA...in a barn...with no alcohol....or candles...just a barn, some hay and Taco Bell... Lets see them fall in love like that! or...it would be REALLY cool if the VIEWERS VOTED for who got the one on one dates...OR VOTED a guy OFF based on the very first episode.
Anywhoo, No clue as to who they MIGHT have as the Bachelor, but I can guarantee if they brought Ryan back this last episode, just so he can stay fresh in our minds...so he can be the next Bachelor...I'm going to BE PISSED!...WEENIE!
Labels:
Bachelorette,
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment