Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'd Walk 100 miles to....

...Get to MY Hair Salon! So, if you know me...you know I'm not as naturally fabulous as I'd like to be...meaning...I take one heck of a maintenance team and I travel 50 minutes from my home just to get "Fancy" at A CHIC Boutique in Tulare, CA. http://www.achicboutiquesalon.com/default.html
Let me tell you how they have a GREAT team of professionals that just DO WHAT YOU ASK! I mean it, how many hair dressers, nail techs, make up artists etc, yada yada yada do you go to that you ask for red highlights, and they give you pink....you wanna be blonde and they make you an ashy brunette, you want a "natural looking" spray tan and you end up walking out looking like  Willy Wonka's Umpa Lumpa of the Month. NOT HERE!  I get my: Hair (color and cut), Nails, Tan, Lash Extensions, Teeth Whitening and WaX On (pardon the pun)...all at this ONE location. I have never had one appointment canceled or moved without sufficient notice to me....and they are always willing to "squeeze" me in, if im in a jam. There is not one girl in the entire salon that i wouldn't trust with every hair on my head...and that says a lot! So if you're in the neighborhood of looking for a new place to get yourself PERDY, I highly recommend this place!
(photo of Nancy Tejada, Natalie Rodarte and Stella Camara)

Address
Phone
Website

Who gets me Glam:
Hair: Nancy Tejada
Nails: Joanne Bento
Lashes/Tan: Kathleen Freitas
Teeth Whitening: Taylor Mattos




Note: Honorable Stylists I would recommend from other salons with great reputations: Judy Romero (Metropolis, Visalia CA) Sommer Smith (Eclectic Chic, Visalia CA)
    Here I am after getting all dolled up by the CB crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment