While the OC is starting to seem scripted, Jersey is like watching your sisters fight over eye liner. Atlanta is turning into a cartoon with catch phrases like BAM, POW, THWACK! New York, the ladies are just too loopy to watch anymore and what was the other one??? Oh yeah, Miami ....the "Stepchild" of the series...ratings were SO BAD they didn't even get an elaborate 3 part reunion special...wait, DID they even GET A reunion special???
I love Adrienne Maloof, because she's kinda of normal in the storm. She's like the wise Mama bear rolling her eyes at the unruly cubs as they roll around and rip each others heads off over a Birkin Bag!
I love Lisa Vanderpump, because her accent is cool, and everything she says sounds so much more important than anything anyone else ever has to say. Kim could be discussing the debt crisis or middle east warfare and nobody would register a word she says. (and NOT because she's sloshed either)...but because everyone is busy listening to Lisa chat about what ply the "dunny roll" is in her "Loo"!and that dog Iggy, Ziggy, Wiggy whatever...how many Purina Deluxe commercials has that dog landed after the show?
I Love Kim, because she was that "One Girl" on "Bewitched"...wait that's not Disney..."Parent Trap", no that was Hailey Mills...Oh YEA, it was "Escape to Witch Mountain". She was pretty much the "Hailey Duff" of her day!
I Love Kyle Richards, because she's Paris Hilton's Aunt and she's sassy! She's over 40 and looks like she could still Club it out at LAX and get carded at the door.
I DON'T Love Taylor, because she's a "Puppy Hater" (just kidding...I love her too)...and her
Then there's Camille, Kelsey Grammer's now ex wife....That's all I know about her....She was Kesey Grammer's Wife...and now she isn't....or wont be
Last, We will have the two new additions: Dana Wilkey and Brandi Glanville; I know NOTHING about these women, but if one of them flips a table or throws a drink on Taylor's Ex Husband she may just be my favorite Real housewife EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment