...your make up bag just wont feel complete...
photo source, Too Faced
Too Faced, Naked Eye Pallette
Retails for: $36.00
Where to buy: Ulta, Sephora, Nordstroms, toofaced.com
You get: Matte Neutrals and Soft Shimmers
Colors: In the Buff, Birthday Suit, Pink Cheeks, Pillow Talk, Satin Sheets, Lap Dance, Like a Virgin, Unmentionables, Stiletto
Does this stay on: YES, and with the color combinations, you really cant "mess up" the whole "I'm wearing makeup, but dont want to look like im wearing makeup look"...good for ANY SKIN tone, doesn't cause break outs...not tested on animals...you get a lot for the price and it lasts a long time. LuV iT
I use this DAILY...and the set even comes with these adorable little instruction cards on how to properly applicate! The packaging is so cute you want to leave it out on your vanity just in case someone comes over so they know what great taste in make up you have. I took this palette to Vegas when I went to visit my sister in law, and ended up leaving it there....she refused to give it back ;) So, of course I went and got myself another one ....and picked up it's sister Palette "Natural Eye" as well ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment