Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Bachelor 2013


 
photo ricky.org
 
HOUSEWIFE SMACK Talk
 
Alright....

So we are a few episodes deep into the season, and if you've been reading my blog you know I'm into The Bachelor/ Bachelorette franchise. LOVE the show and my husband and I have even vowed NOT to read Realitysteve.com this year and are doing a version of Fantasy "football" called "Fantasy Bachelor"....and boy has it made this season super fun for us. We flipped coins and drafted girls...girls win points for getting roses, getting special treatment from Sean, wining challenges etc, but get points taken away for "drama bombs" not getting along with other house mates getting sent home early, quitting or having odd character traits...IE: vampire girl...or like this year....the yoga instructer who didn't wear shoes the majority of the first cocktail party (anyone else pick up on that???) Anyway we highly suggest everyone get a group together and do this in the future seasons....such a blast. So let me give you my reasons for totally loving/hating to love this season so far. I'll give you my usual countdown of ten or I'll be writing all night.

10. For Sean being such a "good guy" he sure is chasin' and "kissin" a lotta girls...not only that I'm seeing quite a bit of that tongue. Were talking frenchin all over the place. I don't think I've seen a Bachelor move so quickly with so many chicks??? or am I just used to Ben (he was the last Bachelor right?)  getting very much action with anyone other than Courtney?

9. For the life of me, Sean better pick Sarah or at least take her to the very end...if he doesn't...and he lets her go...say, around hometown date time....well, lets just admit....he's going to look like a jack @$$ and you WILL hate him.(at least for a few episodes) no matter how you skew it...no matter how you spin it in your head, there's no right way to let "the one armed" girl go. It will be a sad day no matter what day. Prepare for it kidos...if Sean sends her home, you're not going to like him nearly as much as you started out. (even if right now, you don't "think" it's that big a deal, you watch)

8. Did anyone else HATE Ashley F then all the sudden do a complete 180 and LOVE her after her one on one? I was like, who are you? Who am I? Do you need a hug? I need a hug...Lets all hug...I was completely confused by the end of last weeks episode. Her whole orphan story really tug at my heart strings...I really got to see her emotion exterior...then Sean showed us a little bit of his interior by tonging her...and that makes number 15.

7. Tiara, Tiara, Tiara...We all know she's going to end up at the end of this this thing, and I got minus 2 points for her drama bomb...."falling down the stairs"...Thanks "T"...Interestingly enough, I don't think she faked it, but I do think she milked it. At this point I think Sean likes her most, but notice she hasn't gotten a one on one yet...and I think this has been done on purpose. Everyone in the house seems to hate her most...I can see why...Sean lights up when she's around...the chemistry is inevitable.lets be honest...spoiler, SHOW OVER

6. Trivia question, what nauseatingly perky "confident" contestant reminds you of Katie Holmes BEFORE Tom Cruz, but after Dawson's Creek?...

5. So, how many times was Kassey going to wear that "wet suit" dress? No wonder Sean let her go before the rose ceremony. Who shows up to not one but two cocktail parties like you're going to feed sardines to flipper and Molly? She was notably sloshed slurring all kinds of nonsense about how two insignificant girls (non major players in the game) mind you to Sean. Oye! I mean, she's a sweet girl, a cute girl, but....Kassey, NO MORE BACHELOR FRANCHISE ....STOP!

4. There's always a red head in the house...who's pretty...the Bachelor pays attention to her for five minutes, she sticks around...for one third of the show, we don't remember her name and then she vanishes into thin air...

3. The Model's facial expressions, watch them...watch them closely... :)

2. Hands up in The air if you want to see the girl with the 1-800 number voice go home!...and you want to see Sara B-OTCH slap Tiara with her one free arm...I do!

1. I'm really looking forward to Sean picking a quality girl and then hearing all about their dramatic break up in the tabloids. I'm also really looking forward to winning the handbag I have wagered on this little game my husband and I are playing, right now I'm ahead by 4 points! Lets hope next week Selma gets sent home. (He has her)...and maybe there's a big drama bomb with Jamie (the illusive Red Head) of course nothing will happen, sadly, nothing ever does with the reds... ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment