Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top 10 Stupid Things this Week

10. The Pajama jean! We know this is just ridiculous! If you can't leave the house without leaving your pajamas at home...you have a a huge problem. You are now even too LAZY to get dressed.

9. Mothers who push their daughters to do things they didn't succeed at or were not able to do as a child. Note: If your kid is screaming every time you take her to gymnastics class...she probably doesn't want to be a gymnast...if she hates dressing up...she probably doesn't want to do pageants....There's a good chance she'll resent you later in life for you making her your personal barbie doll. Stop living through your children! Take a Zumba class and buy a Latte...let your kid be a kid and do pointless things like make mud pies and watch Yo Gabba Gabba!

8. Tablet dependency. EVERYONE is taking their i Pad, their Playbook their...whatever EVERYWHERE. Do you need your i pad at dinner???...do you need it in the restroom. (yes, I saw someone take their tablet into the restroom)...Leave it at home! it's fine at Starbucks, fine for work, fine for school, great on planes...but you don't need to take it EVERYWHERE...are you that lonely???

7.Teen movies with 28 year old actors playing the part of a 15 year old. When a 9th grader has a five o' clock shadow or noticeable stretch marks...it's a good idea to re-cast.

6. Way too trendy names for kids. Its great to want something interesting and different, but naming your kids stuff like Apple Bella Stuart...is ridiculous. I have a friend who told me her sister wants to name her son "Moon Vine Poolah Watson. "???? (Lacey gave me permission to write that by the way)...I am NOT joking...her sister wants to NAME her offspring this!!!...what ever happened to Bryan's, Zoeys or Hannah's...I like interesting cool names that aren't the EVERYDAY name...but Moon Vine Poolah??????

5. Celeb gossip magazines contradicting themselves....One day Jessica Simpson is pregnant the next week, she needs to diet, the next week she's having twins, the next week she needs to loose 20lbs before the wedding. Then the week after that... it's about how she lost 10lbs the healthy way and looks great...only for the next weeks cover to read...her secret battle with bulimia...after about a month...she's right back to being pregnant again.

4. Pointy cat claw nails! This just looks weird. I don't care if Beyonce and Katy Perry are doing it...looks dated and silly.

3. Shows saying dumb things like: THE episode you've all been waiting to watch....then the episode leaves you in pretty much the same spot you were in 3 episodes ago. Like: (hate to say it cause I LOVE this show) but Pretty Little Liars. It's been like 3 years and we still don't know who "A" is...and we aren't any closer to ever finding out! BY THE WAY...what DOES happen when we find out who "A" is...??? Is the show over???..well, then we all know we won't be close to finding out until the show gets it's pink slip...and by then??? who will still be watching to find out?

2. The million of singing competition shows out right now. I don't even know what I'm watching anymore...The Voice, American Idol, X factor???..America's got Talent???...do I vote? do I not vote? Is the judge J Lo, Christina? Ellen???

1. All this talk about America's credit rating?!?..America has a fico score??? Like an 800 that's now a 650? Is America going to get turned down at the register, because their amex has been shut off due to overspending? The utilities being shut off at the white house next week???

These are this weeks...Stupid Things


No comments:

Post a Comment