...
...Gia was up to her old antics again! The girl is gorgeous...but STILL a box of rocks....a box of dull rocks at that. She continues to frolic around batting her eyes, tossing her finesse hair and wrapping herself up in whatever blanket just happened to be laying around while everyone re-loads their Remington 887 Tactical to take another shot at Bambi. The girl has played the game long enough to know she's ALWAYS on the chopping block!
Michelle Money is actually playing the game quite brilliantly. I totally got all teary eyed when she talked about her dad having cancer and putting money away for her daughters education. Way to turn it around Crazy Eyes. She is no longer creepy...just determined...or was she always just that?!?
Vienna...Vienna Vienna...Drama for your Mama Vienna. I don't even know where to begin with her. All the crying and pouting and manipulation. She's a piece of work....and for those of you who say....she's just HONEST...take a hard look at the TV...what you're seeing is NOT honesty. She'd sell her first born to Amber Portwood (Teen Mom) if it meant she'd get another hour in the limelight. I used to think maybe she was just one of those girls who was always misunderstood....but now I have a perfect understanding...
Then there's Kasey...Vienna's lap dog. When Vienna says bark...he (well you get the picture) I can't help but cringe every time I see this guy. He says one stupid thing after another. "I put on 30 pounds of pure muscle"...?!>? Really? It didn't help. I don't want to hear about his tattoo anymore...and don't wanna hear about how he's going to "guard and protect" his
Jake was as douche as ever. Giving the rose to Vienna to "make a mends"...PAH-LEAZZEEE. While I believe the story he told Jackie on their 1 on 1 date...I STILL think he's shady. I think he loves the fame...and did love Vienna (Well, Vienna's fake boobs)...I think he's a total attention slizzzy. Here he sold out on Gia all so he could "appear" to be the "good guy". AND it didn't work...She didn't buy it, the people in the house didn't buy it, and neither did we.
Then last we have AMES...oh AMES...how awkward yet totally gentleman you are... I've heard he and Jackie are no longer dating... =)
I get that 50% of the time nobody understands what he's saying or doing, he has like 4 doctorates in subjects like "Moon rock physics" and "International trade ethics"... I know his mother might secretly be a Decepticon...and probably has plans to take over the world....I'm aware his pants are slightly too fitted and his hair dangerously well coiffed....but pllllleeeaaase please please ABC make this guy your next Bachelor! ....He's the FIRST guy who really seems like he deserves a GOOD GIRL....or at least his pick of the bad ones you cast.
No comments:
Post a Comment