Was it just me, or did Fall hit us all from left field? I totally feel overwhelmed and unprepared. I'm rummaging through my closet trying to find scraps from last season that appear current, but THIS season's trends were anything, but "classic". Sure you can always refer to the good ol "jewel tones or black on white look that "gets you through" October-February, but even those "go to" looks need a little updating this year. The last few years has had everyone on the frugal train due to economical climates being well...uncertain. So where to go for chic but affordable little luxuries? TOP SHOP!!! I was virtual window shopping today and let me tell you how I found myself wanting anything and everything. Come next week you better believe the UPS man will find a very excited me waiting at the door for a much needed wardrobe update. Here are a few of my picks. Note: the Fall floral, the lace detail and had to have some Kimono fringe!!! Now I'm on the hunt for a large draw string bucket bag. (a retired classic that I'm thrilled is making a BIG come back)

No comments:
Post a Comment