10. Reality Stars who want a music career. High ratings on a drama fueled reality program does not equal vocal talent. We have all had dreams of being a rock star...i'll admit, at one point I "thought" I could sing...amazingly like 99.9% of us...I was wrong...AND so are you. P.S. you're not 21 OR Madonna. If one more "Housewife" comes out with a club track, I might just throw her breast pump at her.
9. Rock & Republic for Khols. I got got curious....checked it out....and then checked it off any shopping list I may have had. The oddest washes....curious fits...ie: saggy crotch and butt sag...and please explain how I was able to fit into 3 different sizes comfortably. What are these? Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants?
8. The Bachelorette/ Bachelor drama going on for weeks after the finale has aired. I don't care about how much "Courtney and Ben are "Faking IT"...unless theres a wedding, a notable dramatic break up (with face slap), or an open admission to Ben being cast as the next Geiko Caveman...I don't care about these people anymore.... when does Bachelor Pad Start?!
7. Mega Million Lotto, stuff.....I didn't win??!! did any of you?!?...don't wanna be reminded every day that I wasted my Starbucks money on a few quick picks.
6. Cooking shows followed by weight loss adds. "Here's how to cook stuff to make you fat...now here are some pills, a workout contraption and an expensive point based diet plan"!!!! .... I have enough internal conflict when I order off of fast food drive through menus with the calories now having to be posted.
5. People who's IQ drops into the negatives, all because they're texting. I'm a multitasker...and love to text...however if you cant text and walk...SIT DOWN....and FYI text talk does not translate well in a social setting. "that's so funny"....doesn't need to be replaced with "OMG LOL ROTFL!"
4. Kristen Stewart. PERIOD. (not Bella from Twilight, she's okay) but KRISTEN STEWART
how can someone be THAT sad all the time?
3. Songs about how "beautiful I am inside"... for some reason I don't see these songs as empowering.
2. People who complain about other people on facebook...especially their spouse our significant other.
You hate them??? Why are you with them? are you wanting everyone on Facebook to organize a lynch mob??? Are you wanting others to press "like" so you can solidify what a crappy relationship you're in?
1. Models and Actresses explaining how ugly and unpopular they were in high school.... Yes, because you're famous NOW because you WERE awkward and hideous.
No comments:
Post a Comment